The Bosch LR40 Rotary Laser Receiver is designed to increase the GRL4000-80CH and GRL4000-80CHV rotary laser detection up to 2,000 Ft., with a dual-sided backlit LCD display for use in darker areas or outdoors on both sides of the receiver. It has built-in X and Y-axes buttons that allows for elevation and cut-and-fill calculations in both axes up to ±8.5°. The display illuminated large, easy-to-see indicators, including up/down arrows, center line, accuracy level, battery levels and audio signal. It also has LED indicators, to provide easy visual readout and simple operation. The oversized laser detection area helps find the laser beam faster, making it easier to start setting level. The receiver provides convenience features such as built-in magnets for secure attachment to metal surfaces, an adjustable audio indicator, intuitive six-button keypad, receiver vial, attachment hook and ergonomic soft grip.
- Receiver to extend working range – increases rotary detection up to 2,000 Ft., with easy-to-see LED indicators, adjustable audio
- Dual-sided backlit LCD display – illuminates easy-to-see up/down arrows, center line, accuracy level, battery levels and more
- Dual-sided indicators – provide easy visual readout on both sides of the receiver
- Oversized detection area – enables fast laser reception
- Built-in magnets – allow for secure attachment to metal surfaces
- Adjustable audio indicator – provides clear signal of on-grade position and facilitates precise plus/minus control
- Intuitive six-button keypad – enables simple operation and center line function in both X and Y axes
- Receiver vial – helps ensure accurate leveling results
- Ergonomic soft grip – provides secure handling and comfort
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.