Bosch 18V EC Brushless 1/4" and 1/2" Socket-Ready Impact Driver (Bare Tool) - Mod. IDH182B
The IDH182 impact driver features the socket ready all-in-one tool holder, which combines a 1/4 In. hex and 1/2 In. drive into one for ultimate versatility to complete a wider range of applications. The socket ready all-in-one tool holder eliminates the need for users to own an impact driver and impact wrench and also eliminates the need for fragile socket adapters. The IDH182 integrates the Bosch Performance Control System, which allows users to adjust tool speed and torque with a push of a button to match the tool's performance to the application at hand. Equipped with Bosch's EC Brushless motor, this tool provides 2X the motor life, increased performance and improved runtime. The Bosch built hammer and anvil system delivers maximum impact endurance and increased tool performance in wood and metal fastening applications.
- Socket-ready chuck- all-in-one impact driver and impact wrench with a 1/4 In. quick-change hex and 1/2 In. square drive chuck for sockets
- Brushless motor- up to 2 times motor life, superior efficiency for longer runtime and no maintenance
- Performance Control System- select between 3 speed and torque settings to maximize power or minimize fastener damage
- Highest torque in its class- highest torque output in its class at 1650 In. lbs
- Superior ergonomics- smallest grip diameter for best in class ergonomics
- 3 LED design- provides maximum illumination of work area without shadows
- Full Factory Warranty
- Battery Chemistry - Lithium Ion
- Battery Voltage - 18
- Drive - 1/4" Hex + 1/2" Square Drive
- Height - 9.0"
- Length - 6.2"
- No Load BPM - 0-3,200 / 0-2,600 / 0-1,100
- No Load RPM - 0-2,800 / 0-2,000 / 0-1,300
- Torque (in. lbs.) - 0-1,650 / 0-900 / 0-400
- (1) IDH182B Impact Driver
- (1) Belt Clip