The Bosch LR8 Line Laser Receiver allows user to receive the line farther, with precision. It works with green-beam and red-beam lines. When used with the GLL3-330GC or GLL3-330C Laser, the LR8 extends the working range up to 330 Ft. diameter Used with the GLL3-300, the receiver extends the working range to 300 Ft. diameter, and with the GCL 2-160, up to 165 Ft. The LR8 works outdoors, features an oversized receiver for fast reception and finding the center line, and can catch beams midair. The oversized backlit LCD display offers easy viewing. The dual-sided LED arrow indicators make the receiver more flexible. It has a volume-adjustable audio signal, built-in heavy-duty magnets that securely attach to metal surfaces, and a click-in mounting bracket for leveling rods.
- Advanced Line Laser Receiver design – extends the working range of select Bosch line laser tools to longer distances and outdoor conditions, plus provides audio indicator, an easy-to-use mounting bracket and robust magnets
- Extends working range – detects lines from Bosch GLL3-330GC or C up to 330 Ft. diameter, the GLL3-300 up to 300 Ft diameter, and the GCL 2-160 up to 165 Ft. diameter
- Dual compatibility – works with red and green beam lasers
- Works outdoors – detects lines in bright conditions, with an oversized receiver for fast reception and finding the center line
- Backlit oversized LCD screen – for easier beam detection, even in dark or outdoor work areas
- Quick-release mounting bracket – makes receiver easy to position, attaches on leveling rod
- Dual-sided LED indicator – for easy visual readout on both sides of the receiver
- Adjustable audio – gives clear signal of on-grade positioning, adjusts to worksite noise levels
- Heavy-duty magnets – for secure attachment to metal surfaces
- Jobsite tough – IP54 rated to withstand rainy or dusty jobsite conditions
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.