BOSCH 1/8" X 3/8" CARBIDE-TIPPED ROUNDOVER BIT
Premium-quality micrograin carbide tips are ground on specialized CNC equipment for an extra-fine finish with maximum sharpness and edge retention. Roundover bit creates attractive decorative edging that gives a unique finish to the work piece. The fully hardened and tempered steel shank provides ultimate durability.
- Creates smoothly radiused edges on boards and panels
- Smoothly radiused edge requires little or no sanding before applying finish
- Micrograin carbide tips provide superior wear resistance and long life
- Control cut design helps minimize kickback
- Compact ball-bearing pilot guides bit along edge of material
- Overall Diameter: 3/4"
- Cutting Edge Length: 3/8"
- Shank Diameter: 1/4"
- Overall Length: 2"
- Bearing Diameter: 1/2"
- Radius: 1/8"
- Flute Length: .375"
- Number of Flutes: 2