Bosch 1/8" x 3/8" Carbide Tipped Roundover Bit - Mod. 85290M
Premium-quality micrograin carbide tips are ground on specialized CNC equipment for an extra-fine finish with maximum sharpness and edge retention. Roundover bit creates attractive decorative edging that gives a unique finish to the work piece. The fully hardened and tempered steel shank provides ultimate durability.
- Creates smoothly radiused edges on boards and panels
- Smoothly radiused edge requires little or no sanding before applying finish
- Micrograin carbide tips provide superior wear resistance and long life
- Control cut design helps minimize kickback
- Compact ball-bearing pilot guides bit along edge of material
- Overall Diameter - 3/4"
- Cutting Edge Length - 3/8"
- Shank Diameter - 1/4"
- Overall Length - 2"
- Bearing Diameter - 1/2"
- Radius - 1/8"
- Flute Length - .375"
- Number of Flutes - 2