Bosch 1-7/8" Carbide-Tipped Tongue and Groove Router Bit - Mod. 84624MC
Bosch Carbide-Tipped Router Bits deliver precision and durability. They feature premium-quality micrograin carbide tips that are engineered with a special heat-treating process for an extra-fine finish. The tips provide maximum sharpness and edge retention. The fully hardened and tempered steel shanks provide ultimate durability. These bits retain painstaking accuracy across hundreds of profiles for mortising, edge forming, trimming, surface forming, and cabinetry/joinery in wood, plastic and laminate.
- Micrograin carbide-tip router bit design – ensures consistently smooth finish cuts, with superior wear resistance
- Micrograin bit – designed to cut tongue and grooves on 1/2 In. through 3/4 In. thick material
- Modify to cut groove – full assembly used to cut the tongue; remove one slot cutter to cut the groove
- Reinforced shanks – feature fully hardened and tempered steel shanks that provide ultimate durability
- Upgraded micrograin carbide – engineered for precise cuts and for long bit life
- Bosch-exclusive heat-treating process – provides hardness and withstands high temperatures
- Comprehensive line of bits – features hundreds of profiles for mortising, edge forming, trimming, surface forming, and cabinetry/joinery in wood, plastic and laminate
- Bit Material - Carbide-Tipped
- Bit Style - Tongue & Groove
- Number of Flutes - 3
- Overall Diameter - 1-7/8"
- Cutting Edge Length - 1/4"
- Bit Shank Diameter - 1/2"