Bosch 1/2" x 10" x 12 In. SDS-Plus® Bulldog™ Xtreme Carbide Rotary Hammer Drill Bit - Mod. HCFC2084
The Bosch SDS-plus® Bulldog™ Xtreme Rotary Hammer Bit provides 4X life in concrete with rebar, due to its 100% full-carbide tip design and proprietary diffusion-bonding technology. Diffusion bonding’s high-heat, high-pressure solid-state welding produces an incredibly strong bond. In internal tests, these bits delivered 4X life in concrete with rebar than a standard SDS-plus® bit. The Bulldog™ Xtreme bit provides 25% more holes per charge, with an upgraded variable flute design – four flutes transition to two flutes for fast dust removal. Its centric conical tip results in rounder holes for precision anchoring, and it has a wear mark that helps to assure accuracy of the hole.
- Diffusion bonding technology – provides stronger carbide bond for a durable, longest-lasting bit
- 100% full-carbide head – delivers 4X life in concrete with rebar and longer life in all masonry drilling
- Variable flute design – supplies efficient material removal for 25% more holes per charge
- Widest range – the Bulldog™ Xtreme line offers the widest range of full-head carbide bits
- Optimized for heavy-duty and cordless rotary hammers – fits tools with SDS-plus® chucks
- Diameter: 1/2"
- Flute Length: 10.0"
- Length: 12.0"
- Shank: SDS-Plus
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.