BOSCH 1/2" CARBIDE-TIPPED CORE BOX ROUTER BIT
Bosch router bits are distinguished for their careful selection of materials, exactly calculated cutting geometry, long bit life, extra sharp cutting edges and low vibration. We offer more than 500 items in solid carbide, carbide tipped and high speed steel varieties.
- Used for cutting rounded grooves in a variety of applications
- Carbide tipped for durability
- Micrograin bit
- Recommended for use with a routing table
- Bit Material: Carbide-Tipped
- Bit Style: Core box
- Number of Flutes: 2
- Overall Diameter: 1/2"
- Cutting Edge Length: 3/8"
- Bit Shank Diameter: 1/4"