Bosch 1-1/4" StarlockMax® Carbide Plunge Blade - Mod. OSM114C
The StarlockMax® interface features a 3-dimensional fit designed to provide a completely integrated system between tool and accessory. By using a 3-dimensional shape instead of a flat interface, StarlockMax® provides the highest-torque transfer, reduced vibration, and power required for the largest blades and the most difficult applications. These extreme-duty accessories are compatible with next generation of high-performance StarlockMax® oscillating multi-tools. Bosch multi-tool accessories are Swiss made for precision accuracy and long life in the most demanding professional applications. Bosch has a heritage of innovation including the SDS-plus and SDS-max shank systems for concrete hammers and the T-Shank professional blade standard interface for jig saws. The Starlock® interface is the new professional standard in oscillating multi-tool systems.
- Carbide teeth for high performance in metal and other materials
- 30X Life compared with standard Bi-Metal blades
- Color coded interface and laser etched blade to quickly identify the right blade
- StarlockMax® accessories are compatible with StarlockMax® tools
- Precision Swiss made blade
- Application - Iron Bar, Black Pipe, Metal (Nails & Staples), Wood with Nails, Drywall and Ceramic Tile
- Blade Length - 4"
- Blade Size - 1-1/4"
- Blade Thickness - .125"