BOSCH 1-1/4" STARLOCK® BI-METAL EXTRA CLEAN PLUNGE CUT BLADE
By using a three-dimensional shape instead of a flat interface, Starlock® provides the highest torque transfer, reduced vibration and the ability for higher performance applications. These accessories continue to be OIS® compatible and fit existing tools, as well as the next generation of high-performance Starlock® tools. Bosch multi-tool accessories are Swiss made for precision accuracy and long life in the most demanding professional applications. Bosch has a heritage of innovation – including the SDS-plus® and SDS-max® shank systems for concrete hammers and the T-Shank professional blade standard interface for jig saws. The Starlock® interface is the new professional standard in oscillating multi-tool systems.
- Bi-Metal blade with Xtra-clean clean cutting edge for clean cuts in hard wood
- Curved Tec blade design for greater control and smooth, precise plunge cuts
- Color coded interface and laser etched blade to quickly identify the right blade
- Starlock® interface for professional performance, also works with OIS® compatible tools including Bosch, Fein, Milwaukee, Makita, Rigid and others
- Precision Swiss made blade
- Applications: Cutting Wood, Hardwood & Laminate
- Blade Length: 4"
- Blade Size: 1-1/4"
- Blade Thickness: .125"
- Blade Type: Bi-Metal / Wood