Bosch Hex Shank Screw Pilot Bits drill precise, clean pilot holes in wood, plastic and composite materials. Used for fast countersinking and counterboring in one operation, these pilots drill countersink pilot holes for flush screws. The drill bits are replaceable. The screw pilots provide adjustable countersink depth with an Allen® wrench. The hex shanks are designed for reduced slippage, and the shanks fit corded and cordless drills. Ideal for drill press use.
- Screw pilot bits – feature hex shanks for countersinking precision pilot holes
- One-step operation – provides countersinking and counterboring in one operation
- Replaceable drill bits – for longer accessory life
- Adjustable countersink depth – for use with an Allen® wrench
- Fits most drills – hex shanks fit corded and cordless drills. Ideal for drill press
- Versatile material use – able to be used in wood, plastic and composite materials
- Hex shank – designed for reduced slippage
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.