The Bosch JS470E Top-Handle Jig Saw provides unsurpassed cut precision. Finish carpenters and kitchen and bath installers will appreciate the best-in-class 7.0 Amp motor and variable-speed control, making this saw an excellent choice for curve-cutting. A dial on the back of the tool controls the maximum speed and the accelerator trigger controls the operating speed. Built with an aluminum gearbox and an insulated cover, this jig saw comes with a low-vibration plunging design and Constant Response circuitry for consistent speed under load. It has a large die-cast aluminum footplate. The JS470E's multidirectional blade clamp delivers superior grip of T-shank blades (but it does not accept U-shank blades). The blade-ejection lever that eliminates need to touch hot blades. It has a dust blower for max cut-line visibility.
- Powerful jig saw – with 7.0 amp rating
- Large die-cast aluminum footplate – with steel insert and on-board storage of bevel hex key
- Variable-speed control – includes a dial for max speed and accelerator trigger to control operating speed
- Constant Response circuitry – for consistent performance under load
- Multi-directional blade clamp – supplies superior grip of T-shank blades (does not accept U-shank blades)
- Aluminum gearbox with insulated cover – offers durability
- Toolless blade-change system – furnishes fast blade insertion and a blade-ejection lever; no need to touch hot blades
- Four orbital-action settings – provide varied blade strokes for smooth to aggressive cuts
- Internal precision control – supplies a precision-machined plunging system and low-vibration design for enhanced accuracy and extremely smooth operation
- Dust blower with on/off switch – for keeping the cut line visible and free of dust
- Ergonomic top handle with soft-grip areas – supplies a solid, comfortable grip
- Ambidextrous lock-on button – for steady long cuts and user comfort and control
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.