The 20V MAX* Brushless 1-1/8 in. Rotary Hammer is a high-performance drill powered by a brushless motor and a durable German-engineered mechanism, delivering 3.0 Joules of impact energy. The lightweight design makes this tool ideal for forming, #3 to #5 post installed rebar dowelling, tilt wall support, rod hanging, beam & column anchorage, and steel stanchion mounting. It is part of the PERFORM and PROTECT™ product line, integrated with the SHOCKS ACTIVE VIBRATION CONTROL® System and becomes OSHA Table 1 Compliant when used with the DWH205DH On Board Extractor.
- 3.0 Joules of impact energy for fast drilling in concrete.
- SHOCKS ACTIVE VIBRATION CONTROL System reduces vibration felt by the user at the handles, compared to rotary hammers without this feature.
- Lightweight design makes this tool ideal for forming, #3 to #5 post installed rebar dowelling, tilt wall support, rod hanging, beam & column anchorage, and steel stanchion mounting.
- OSHA Table 1 Compliant when paired with DWH205DH On Board Extractor.
- Brushless motor and durable German-engineered mechanism for efficient performance and runtime.
- Rotating Dial to set tool to a specific applicaiton mode - Drill, Hammer Drill, or Chip.
- BLOWS/MIN 0 - 4300 BPM
- DUST COLLECTION READY TRUE
- IMPACT ENERGY 3 JOULES
- NO LOAD SPEED 0 - 1165 RPM
- OPTIMAL CONCRETE DRILLING 1/4 - 3/4 IN
- TOOL HEIGHT 7.34 IN
- TOOL LENGTH 15.88 IN
- TOOL WEIGHT 5.95 LBS
- VIBRATION MEASUREMENT 9.1 M/S²