Blue Bird LS34H 34Ton Log Splitter is a work horse when it comes to splitting logs with it's 25" log opening and 17.5 GPM pump it can split just about anything. Not to mention it's Vertical and Horizontal loading makes it easy for anyone to chop firewood.
- Engine: Honda GX270
- Cylinder: 24"L X 5" Dia. 2.50" Dia. Rod
- Pump: 17.5 GPM
- Splitting Force: Approx. 34
- Cycle Time: Approx. 12 Seconds
- Log Opening: 25"
- Operation Position: Horizontal / Vertical
- Hydraulic System: 8 Gal Tank w/ Internal Baffles ( 10 Gal System)
- Wheels: 12" x 4.8" Highway Rated
- Beam: 6" x 15 LBS. Flange W/ 0.179" Thick Top Plate
- Log Dislodger / Cradle: Standard
- Engine Guard / Light Kit: Standard / Optional
- Width/ Length: 48"/93"
- Height / Weight: 38" Horizontal, 72" Vertical / 751 LBS
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.