The Makita 18 Gauge 2-inch Brad Nailer (model AF506), features a durable and compact design with ease-of-use features including a narrow-nose design that makes it ideal for a wide variety of finish applications.
The AF506 can operate from 70 to 120 PSI, and drives a range of 18 gauge brad nails from 5/8” to 2-inch, and has a magazine capacity up to 100 nails. The cast-and-machined nose piece is engineered for precise contact with the workpiece, with a non-marring rubber nose engineered to protect the work surface.
Additional features include an ultra-narrow nose design that is ideal for fastening in confined areas, and a convenient “tool-less” depth adjustment dial that can be set for a wide variety of finish applications. For added convenience, the multi-directional exhaust port rotates 360 degrees to direct exhaust air away from the user. The AF506 is engineered for driving a range of 18 gauge brad nails from 5/8" to 2" into hard or soft wood applications and is ideal for trim work, baseboard and crown molding installation, flooring and other woodworking applications.
- Powerful motor drives a range of 18 gauge brad nails from 5/8" to 2" into hard or soft wood applications
- Aluminum body, magazine and cylinder for strength and durability; weighs only 2.9 lbs.
- Narrow nose design allows easy nailing access in confined areas
- Built-in air duster provides convenient air flow to clear work surface
- Easy to use "tool-less" depth adjustment dial for a wide variety of finish applications
- Cast and machined nose piece for precise contact
- "Tool-less" easy to clear nose for fast and easy nail extraction
- Non-marring rubber nose and bumpers protect the wood's surface from being scratched or damaged
- Reversible belt hook allows the tool to remain close
- Dual nail reload indicator window alerts the user when to reload nails to avoid blank drives
- Multi-directional exhaust port directs exhaust air away from operator
- Integrated rubber soft grip for operator comfort
- Ideal for trim work, baseboard and crown molding installation, flooring and other woodworking applications
- Minimum recommended air delivery of 1.5 SCFM @ 90PSI
- 3-year limited warranty
- Housing bumpers protect tool and work surface
- Side loading magazine holds up to 100 nails for maximum efficiency
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.