The 18V LXT® Cordless 3/8" / 1/4" Sq. Drive Ratchet (XRW01Z, tool only) is designed to loosen nuts and take the nut off the bolt. This ratchet features interchangeable 3/8” and ¼” anvils for versatility.
The powerful Makita-built motor delivers 35 ft. lbs. of Max Torque and has a variable speed (0-800 RPM) for a wide range of fastening applications. An electric brake provides increased productivity.
Operator fatigue is reduced due to the lightweight, ergonomic design. The low-profile design provides improved handling in tight spaces and for overhead applications.
A built-in L.E.D. light illuminates the work area. When the motor is not engaged, the ratchet can be used manually.
It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18V LXT System, the world’s largest cordless tool system powered by 18V lithium-ion slide-style batteries. Makita® 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls™. Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Batteries with the star symbol on the battery indicating Star Protection inside.
- Interchangeable 3/8" and 1/4" anvils for added versatility
- Powerful motor delivers 35 ft.lbs of Max Torque
- Variable speed (0-800 RPM) for a wide range of fastening applications
- Electric brake for increased productivity
- Can be used as manual ratchet when motor is not engaged
- Built-in L.E.D. light illuminates the work area
- Weighs only 2.7 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue (battery not included)
- Ergonomically designed handle with rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort and control
- Low profile design engineered for improved handling in compact areas
- Ideal for working in tight spaces and overhead applications
- Features Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™) which is engineered to provide increased dust and water resistance in harsh job site conditions
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls™ to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- Compatible with Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries with a Star symbol
- 3-year limited warranty
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.