The Bosch 18V Chameleon Drill/Driver is designed for professionals who are looking for a high-torque connected-ready drill/driver that redefines their limits to get the tough jobs done. is a high-torque connected-ready tool that redefines limits. The drill has a 1/4 In. hex bit holder with quick release, and the 5-In-1 Flexiclick® System includes three pro-grade attachments: a right-angle chuck, an offset hex bit holder and a 1/2 In. keyless metal chuck attachment. The GSR18V-535FCB15 18V Chameleon Drill/Driver can produce up to 535 In.-Lbs. of torque. Users may also add an optional rotary hammer adapter (not included), converting the drill into an SDS-plus® rotary hammer, for drilling into masonry. The tool has a 1/4 In. hex bit holder with quick release, and the 5-In-1 Flexiclick® System includes three pro-grade attachments: a 1/2 In. right-angle chuck, an offset-angle attachment and a 1/2 In. keyless metal chuck attachment. The kit includes a CORE18V 4.0 Ah Compact Battery with next-gen Li-ion 21700 cell technology and an 18V charger. The drill features connectivity (module sold separately) to link to connected device via Bosch Toolbox App to customize settings and receive detailed feedback. The drill has KickBack Control, a precision clutch and an efficient brushless motor.
- Chameleon power and design – delivers outstanding versatility in an brushless, compact, high-quality drill/driver
- Brushless motor – efficient motor for a tool that weighs just 2.1 Lbs. (tool only, not including attachments or battery)
- Locking bit holder – locks hex bits for high-torque driving
- Right-angle chuck – designed for tight work spaces; rotates to 16 positions without removing from tool
- Offset-angle attachment – offers precise performance very close to edges; rotates to 16 positions without removing from tool
- CORE18V Compact Battery – provides next-gen Li-ion 21700 cell technology in a lightweight, high-power battery with optimal performance
- Bluetooth® connectivity – uses an optional Bosch Connected Tool Module to connect the tool to the free Bosch Toolbox app on a connected device, to customize settings and provide detailed feedback
- KickBack Control – limits rotation of tool in a bind-up scenario
- Keyless chuck attachment – provides locked-in drilling for difficult materials
- LED light – illuminates dark work areas effectively
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.