The 10” dual bevel sliding miter saw is powered by a 15-Amp motor that drives 4,800 RPM, delivering extended power and durability. This miter saw features a horizontal grip handle with a center located safety trigger for left- or right-handed use. The 9 detents on the stainless-steel miter plate and 11 miter locations allows for 50-degree cuts left or right, with 11 positive stop positions at commonly used angles. The tool comes equipped with a cam miter lock knob for repeatable accuracy, durability, and easy adjustments, while the tall sliding fences support 4-1/2” base molding vertically, and 6-1/4” crown molding vertically nested. The LED Shadow Line provides high precision cuts with greater accuracy than traditional lasers, while the lightweight design and built-in carrying handle provide convenience and portability. The quick work clamp quickly secures materials for safer cutting.
- POWERFUL 15 AMP MOTOR - Delivers 4,800 RPM for quick, detailed cuts
- DUAL BEVEL – Perform cuts in four positive stop positions at 48° & 45° left, 0°, and 45° right
- LED SHADOW LINE - Provides high precision cuts with greater accuracy than lasers
- 2x12 CUTTING CAPACITY – Cross cuts lumber up to 2x12 at 90 degrees, and 2x8 lumber at 45 degrees
- CUTS AT COMMON ANGLES - Cuts up to 50 degrees left and right with 11 positive stops at most used angles
- SLIDE RAIL SYSTEM - Linear bearings allow for smooth and accurate operation to cut
- HORIZONTAL GRIP HANDLE – A center located safety trigger allows for left or right-handed use
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.