MAKITA® 16 GAUGE CORDED SHEAR - JS1602
The Makita 16 Gauge Shear (model JS1602) combines power and improved ergonomics for a range of metal cutting applications. The powerful 3.3 AMP motor delivers 4,000 SPM, with a minimum cutting radius of 1-3/16” for precision applications. Additional features include a lock-on switch for continuous operation, and a built-in thickness gauge for added convenience. The JS1602 weighs only 3.4 lbs. with a small circumference barrel grip (only 2-1/4”) for added comfort. The JS1602 is engineered for cutting sheet metal and metal decking, and is ideal for a full range of applications including production sheet metal, architectural sheet metal, sheet metal fabrication, decking, roofing, signs, and more.
- Powerful 3.3 AMP motor delivers 4,000 SPM for the most demanding applications
- Smaller circumference barrel grip (only 2-1/4”) for added comfort
- Refined design at only 3.4 lbs. for increased control
- Lock-on slide switch for continuous operation
- Built-in thickness gauge for added convenience
- Engineered for continuous operation in 16 gauge mild steel and 18 gauge stainless steel
- Large easily replaceable blades with 8 cutting edge each
- Engineered to cut without the material loss in kerf typically associated with nibblers
- Highly visible line-of-sight for precise pattern following
- Engineered for cutting sheet metal and metal decking
- Capacity (aluminum, ga.): 13 ga.
- Capacity (mild steel, ga.): 16 ga.
- Capacity (stainless, ga.): 18 ga.
- Strokes Per Minute: 4,000 SPM
- AMPS: 3.3
- Overall Length: 12-1/2"
- Net Weight: 3.4 lbs.
- Cutting Radius: 1-3/16"
- 360° Rotating Head: No
- Power Type: Corded
- (1) Hex Wrench (783201-2)
- (1) Shear Blade Set (191383-0)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.