Makita 12V max CXT™ Lithium‑Ion Cordless 3‑3/8" Tile/Glass Saw (Bare Tool) - Mod. CC02Z
The Makita 12V max CXT™ Lithium-Ion Cordless 3-3/8” Tile/Glass Saw (CC02Z, tool only) delivers smooth and powerful cutting, with a compact design that’s engineered for ease-of-use and maneuverability. The CC02Z is compact and weighs only 4.0 lbs. (with 12V max CXT™ 2.0Ah battery, sold separately). With 1,600 RPM, 1 in. cutting capacity, and a large 16.9 oz. water supply tank for wet cutting applications, it is a compact and efficient cutting solution for tile and glass.
- Makita-built motor delivers 1,600 RPM for faster and powerful cutting
- 3-3/8" blade delivers a maximum cutting depth of 1" for a wide range of cutting applications
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 12-3/8" long
- Weighs only 4.2 lbs. with battery (battery not included) for reduced operator fatigue
- Nickel-plated base prevents rust and tilts from 0° to 45° for bevel cuts
- Adjustable cutting depth up to 1" at 90° and 5/8" at 45°
- Large 16.9 oz. water supply tank with easy open cap for wet cutting applications
- Rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort on the job
- Convenient on-board storage of hex wrench
- Full Factory Warranty
- Blade Diameter - 3-3/8"
- Arbor (mm) - 15 mm
- Max. Cutting Capacity (at 90°) - 1"
- Max. Cutting Capacity (at 45°) - 5/8"
- No Load Speed - 1,600 RPM
- Battery - 12V MAX CXT™ Lithium-Ion
- Overall Length - 12-3/8"
- Net Weight (with battery) - 4.2 lbs.
- Power Type - Cordless
- (1) 3-3/8" Diamond Blade, Tile/Glass (A-95722)