MAKITA® 18V LXT® BRUSHLESS 2PC COMBO KIT (4.0AH) - XT269M
The XT269M includes a versatile ½” hammer driver-drill with all-metal gear construction for applications in wood, metal and masonry. The powerful impact driver weighs only 3.3 lbs. (with 4.0Ah battery), yet delivers a full 1,500 in.lbs. of torque. Both tools are equipped with an efficient and compact brushless motor that is engineered for longer run time, increased power and speed, and longer tool life. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita 18V LXT® and Compact Lithium-Ion batteries with the star symbol on the battery indicating Star Protection inside.
- Efficient BL™ Brushless motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge
- The BL™ Brushless Motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL™ Motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- The electronically-controlled BL™ Brushless Motor efficiently uses energy to match torque and RPM to the changing demands of the application
- Variable 2-speed 1/2" Hammer Driver-Drill (0-500 & 0-2,000 RPM) with BL™ Brushless Motor delivers 530 in.lbs. of Max Torque; weighs only 4.2 lbs. with battery
- Variable speed Impact Driver (0-3,400 RPM & 0-3,600 IPM) with BL™ Brushless Motor delivers 1,500 in.lbs. of Max Torque; weighs only 3.3 lbs. with battery
- Hammer Driver-Drill features Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™) which is engineered to provide increased dust and water resistance in harsh job site conditions.
- 3 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
- Tool Count: 2
- Voltage: 18V
- Battery: 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion
- Battery Charge Time (minutes): 40
- (1)18V LXT® Compact Brushless Hammer Driver-Drill (XPH12Z)
- (1)18V LXT® Brushless Impact Driver (XDT13Z)
- (2) 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 4.0Ah Battery (BL1840B)
- (1)18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Rapid Optimum Charger (DC18RC)
- (1)Tool Case
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.