MAKITA® 2.0HP* BIG BORE™ AIR COMPRESSOR - MAC700
The MAC700 is powered by a 2.0 HP motor. The Makita Big Bore™ engineered pump with cast iron cylinder has greater bore and stroke for increased compression, faster recovery and less noise. The cast iron construction is engineered for increased durability even under tough job site conditions. The MAC700 has an oil lubricated pump and is equipped with a large automotive style filter for increased air intake and greater efficiency. The Big Bore™ oil-lubricated pump is also more efficient: the MAC700 runs cooler and at half the RPM of most competitive units, resulting in greater motor and pump life and lower noise.
The 2.6 gallon tank sustains an operating pressure of 130 PSI, and delivers 40 PSI (3.8 CFM) and 90 PSI (3.3 CFM). The low AMP draw reduces instances of tripped breakers and voltage drop that can cause premature motor failure. The roll bar handle provides portability and additional protection, helping it withstand harsh jobsite environments. Additional features include a convenient oil drain and oil sight glass, a tank drain valve that supersedes standard petcock design for easier maintenance, and finned discharge tubing that dissipates heat more efficiently.
- Cast iron pump with Big Bore™ cylinder and piston is engineered to provide faster recovery time for improved performance
- Powerful 2.0 HP* 4-Pole motor produces 3.3 CFM at 90 PSI for increased productivity and lower noise
- Pump runs at lower RPM (1,730) resulting in lower noise (80dB) and improved pump durability
- Low AMP draw reduces incidences of tripped breakers at start-up
- Pump is oil-lubricated for cooler running temperatures and reduced wear
- Copper finned discharge tubing for increased heat dissipation and reduced water in the tank
- Roll-bar handle for portability and additional protection
- Large automotive style industrial air filter for increased air intake and greater efficiency
- Durable cast iron cylinder reduces wear and increases pump life; removable for easy maintenance
- Oil sight glass for fast, easy and efficient maintenance
- Lever-handle ball valve tank drain improves upon standard petcock design for easier maintenance and air tank release
- Built-in thermal overload for additional motor protection
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
- Maximum Horsepower: 2 HP
- Running Horsepower: 1.7 HP
- Tank: 2.6 gal.
- Performance (40 PSI): 3.8 CFM
- Performance (90 PSI): 3.3 CFM
- Maximum Pressure: 130 PSI
- Net Weight: 52 lbs.
- Pump Type: Oil-Lubricated
- Gas or electric: Electric
- (1) 1/4" Universal Quick Coupler, Male (447013-E)
- (1) Air Compressor Oil (181122-A)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.