Makita’s 3.0 HP Air Compressor is equipped with Makita’s Big Bore™ engineered pump cylinder and piston for higher output for two nailers, with less noise and improved jobsite performance. The MAC5200 delivers industrial power and results with improved durability and includes rugged wheels and folding handle for easy transport. The MAC5200 is powered by a 3.0 HP motor with built-in thermal overload for additional protection. The Makita Big Bore™ engineered pump with cast iron cylinder has greater bore and stroke for increased compression, faster recovery and less noise. The cast iron construction is engineered for increased durability even under tough job site conditions. The MAC5200 has an oil lubricated pump and is equipped with a large automotive style filter for increased air intake and greater efficiency. The 5.2 gallon tank sustains an operating pressure of 140 PSI and delivers 40PSI (6.9 CFM) and 90 PSI (6.5 CFM), enough for two nailers. The oil lubricated pump runs cooler, and the finned discharge tubing dissipates heat more efficiently. The roll cage construction is built for extra protection for the pump and motor assembly, helping it withstand harsh jobsite environments.
- Cast iron pump with Big Bore™ cylinder and piston is engineered to provide faster recovery time for improved performance
- Powerful 3.0 HP motor produces 6.5 CFM at 90 PSI for increased productivity
- Pump is oil-lubricated for cooler running temperatures and reduced wear
- Durable cast iron cylinder reduces wear and increases pump life; removable for easy maintenance
- Folding handle with low profile design for easy storage with handle folded
- Rugged wheels for jobsite portability
- Built-in storage compartment conveniently stores air fittings and accessories
- Air hose wrap stores 50 ft. of 3/8" air hose with handle folded or upright
- Copper finned discharge tubing for increased heat dissipation and reduced water in the tank
- Tool hangers store tools when not in use
- Large automotive style industrial air filter for increased air intake and greater efficiency
- Roll cage construction for extra protection to pump and motor assembly
- Oil sight glass for fast, easy and efficient maintenance
- Lever-handle ball valve tank drain improves upon standard petcock design for easier maintenance and air tank release
- Convenient oil drain at the front of the pump for easy access
- Built-in thermal overload for additional motor protection
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
- Maximum Horsepower: 3 HP
- Running Horsepower: 2.1 HP
- Tank: 5.2 gal.
- Performance (40 PSI): 6.9 CFM
- Performance (90 PSI): 6.5 CFM
- Maximum Pressure: 140 PSI
- Net Weight: 88 lbs.
- Pump Type: Oil-Lubricated
- Gas or electric: Electric
- (2) 1/4" Universal Quick Coupler, Male (447013-E)
- (1) Air Compressor Oil (181122-A)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.